What is a professional organizer?
According to the National Association of Professional Organizers, a Professional Organizer enhances the lives of clients by using tested principles to design organizing systems and teach organizing skills. They help individuals and businesses take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper and their lives.
Why should I hire a Professional Organizer?
- Although most people feel they SHOULD be able to do it themselves, organizing is not a natural skill for most people. We are trained, skilled and educated in the latest organization system techniques.
- You will learn new strategies and habits to create the ordered spaces you are dreaming of.
- A Professional Organizer is similar to other professionals you use to help you solve life challenges when you are not able to or simply don’t have the time or energy. Disorganization is usually just delayed decisions. We can help you through the process of making those sometimes difficult decisions, make it more fun and keep you on task.
- Be in control of your life so you can live the life want.
- Feel less stress.
- Get support when the task is completely overwhelming.
- Experience a sense of calm when you enter your home.
- Entertain with less stress.
- Maximize your space.
- The average person spends 3-6 weeks per year looking for lost and misplaced items. Spend less time looking for things and more time being more productive. SAVE MONEY by avoiding duplicate purchases.
How does it work?
The first step is an initial phone consultation that will help me understand more about you and your desires for your space. Then together we can plan where to go from there. Our goal is to listen to you and assist you in achieving organizational freedom. We will work side by side with you and customize a plan to meet your individual needs.
How much does it cost?
Each situation is different. The cost will depend on the scope of your project, whether you would like to reuse organizing products you already have and if you would like to work between sessions. You decide how often and for how long we work together.
Although professional organizing costs money, it is an investment in your future. In the long run you will not only save money, but you will gain precious time and control back in your life.
How long will it take?
Organizing is a process. Remember that it took a long time for your space to get disorganized and it won’t be fixed overnight. The length of time we work together will depend upon the size of the space, the issues that need to be dealt with and how quickly you make decisions.
I’m embarrassed to call, much less let you in my house!
Feelings of embarrassment, worry and guilt are normal. Most people express these feelings. Our services are strictly confidential and non-judgmental. Instead of seeing the “mess,” we will help you find your vision for your space and realize the possibilities of what it can be.